[rt-users] Modified BugList.html and Global Custom Fields

jason-alexander at uiowa.edu jason-alexander at uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 9 22:53:14 EDT 2003

Hello all,

First of all I will admin that I am not very good with Perl. It's something I
am trying to learn in my non-existent free time.

Tonight I saw Jesse's Buglist.html. This was the one thing that was keeping my
boss from letting me move our security database to RT.  So I started hacking
away. What I was trying to accomplish was to simply print out new and open
tickets from all the queues for our help desk to look at.  I got most of this
working except for one problem.  We have about 15 Global Custom fields that we
use in our tickets.  But for the life of me I can't get any of the values to
print out.  I'm sure I'm just not calling something correctly.  And I'm sure
it's probably a 5 minute thing but I don't have any idea.

I tried to use the serverity field as an example changing the values to my
global field but I don't get anything when buglist displays.

I have attached my modified source to buglist.html.  Can anyone tell me or show
me an example of out to get the values of custome field out.

thanks
Jason