[rt-users] Modified BugList.html and Global Custom Fields

Jason Alexander jason-alexander at uiowa.edu
Thu Apr 10 08:48:18 EDT 2003

Umm,   I'm not sure that is the problem.  I have a guest user and they have
rights to read tickets.   When I load up
the page I can see tickets.   I can get any of the default fields just
fine.   For instance I can get the ID, Status, Subject,  with out
any problems. I just don't seem to be able to access the custom
fields.    I have even tried giving the guest user SuperUser access
to see if it was a permission problem but it doesn't seem to make any
difference.

Jason

At 11:40 PM 4/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I just took another look at (so I wouldn't wake up a 3 am thinking about
>it).  The problem appears to be taht you are setting $user to guest via
>CurrentUser and the you do a
>
>my $tickets = new RT::Tickets($user);
>
>which just looks up the tickets for guest.  If I set it to be my userID I
>get a list of tickets.

Jason Alexander
Senior Security Analyst
CIO Office, The University of Iowa