[rt-users] RT2 to RT3 migration tool v1.8

Simon Woodward sw-lists at onyx.net
Thu Apr 10 13:16:41 EDT 2003

Hi Jesse,

> Times are incredibly dependent on processor and ram and database tuning.
> Please see the section of the importer's readme about incremental
> upgrades. It's designed to deal with just the sort of issue you're
> having.

Yeah, I figured that, but the box spec is alright, and isn't exactly busy.

True, MySQL is straight out of the box v4 ... any tuning suggestions
anyone could make would be much appreciated.

(Box : 1Ghz Athlon, 512MB RAM, running Linux 2.2)

I did look at incremental's and will be using them ... just wondered if there
was anything else I could do to speed things up.

Cheers,

Simon.