[rt-users] crazy sql during "reply" action

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Mon Apr 14 02:02:19 EDT 2003

This one time, at band camp, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>That query is very much not what is generated by 0.81_02 on my box. I
>think you have an older SB installed somewhere in your @INC before
>0.81_02

The big hammer shows me:

/home/jaq/rt-3-0-0/lib/RT/SearchBuilder.pm
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/SearchBuilder.pm
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder.pm

the last of which contains the line

$VERSION = "0.81_02";

*pause as he goes to edit RT/SearchBuilder.pm to log the version*

Aha.  It turns out I hadn't reloaded the webserver and hence mod_perl hadn't
reloaded the module.  Now the query takes about 6 seconds, which is much more
tolerable.  Thanks for that.

--
jaq at spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg