[rt-users] Template bugs -- ONE resolved, one still there

Jonathan Mischo jon at clickalyzer.com
Mon Apr 14 15:18:09 EDT 2003

I have SuperUser and I restart apache after every tweak I try, including
after upgrading searchbuilder, and I'm running 3.0.1pre2.

The original template bug (no template error when attempting to modify
templates) was fixed by upgrading from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1pre2, but not the
delete problem.  It's very odd.  These are for Global Templates, not queue
templates, and I don't have the same problem with queue templates.  The
oddity here is that I can create and modify global templates, I just can't
delete them.

-Jon