[rt-users] RT3 and fastcgi problem

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Tue Apr 15 05:03:06 EDT 2003

On Dienstag, April 15, 2003, at 10:10  Uhr, Harald Wagener wrote:

> Hello,
> just in case I didn't post enough info, here are the permissions on
> the files mentioned:
>
> [root at rt3 root]# ls -la /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi
> -rwxr-sr-x    1 root     rt           1349 Apr 15 09:47
> /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi

Just for the archives,
I managed to get this straight myself. Removing the sgid bit on
mason_handler.fcgi got me a new error, FCGI.pm was missing. I installed
it manually, since it wasn't required by a reconfigured rt source tree
(--with-fastcgi) - now everything works as expected.

Regards,
     Harald

--
Harald Wagener * FCB/Wilkens * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg