[rt-users] rt2->rt3 migration.

J. Sloan js138 at eng.cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 16 14:01:41 EDT 2003

Hmm.

I have a number of transactions in my tickets which look like this in the
dumpfile:

                             {
                               'Type' => 'AddWatcher',
                               'Ticket' => '215',
                               'Created' => '2003-01-10 19:32:42',
                               'id' => '1000',
                               'NewValue' => 'Data error',
                               'Creator' => '1'
                             },

These are causing me grief.   I've tried modifying the dump upload script
to skip these transactions and also to rewrite NewValue to an existing
user email address.  However neither of these has worked.

The net effect is I get errors when trying to access the affected ticket
through RT3.

Anyone any parallel experience/advice?

Thanks.

John