[rt-users] AdminCC Rights

J. Sloan js138 at eng.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 17 13:27:21 EDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, John Gedeon wrote:

> I was looking through the docs and couldn't find it anywhere but I was
> wondering if I give the AdminCC group global rights such as modify ticket
> or own ticket does this mean that any admincc of any queue can do that to
> any other queue or only to the queue they are an admincc of?
>
> TIA
> John

Anyone with AdminCC access to the ticket in question.   This could be the
queue AdminCC or an AdminCC added for that specific ticket.

We had cause to use just that feature quite recently - add a person as an
AdminCC for just one ticket and use the AdminCC rights to allow him to
see it etc in a queue we didn't want to give him full rights to.

John