[rt-users] problems with rt-mailgate (RT-2.0.15)

Peter Losher Peter_Losher at isc.org
Fri Apr 18 04:49:54 EDT 2003

We are encountering random missing bodies in messages where the full
message reaches RT and RT parses it correctly, but when it sends the
following email to the watchers, it is somehow truncated.  I thought it
was an issue w/ someone sending it as a MIME attachment, but it just
happened now w/ a plain text message where the body was empty, but
seeing it in WebRT shows that there was definantly body text in that
message.  It's at random, ony happens on perhaps 20% of messages.
Looking at the rt.log was no help, does anyone have any other diagnosing
tips or have they experienced this same scenario (the MTA in use here is
Postfix)

Best Wishes - Peter
--
Peter_Losher at isc.org | ISC | OpenPGP 0xE8048D08 | "The bits must flow"