[rt-users] AutoReply On Create "No recipients found"

James Goss jgoss1074 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 16:01:23 EDT 2003

I recently upgraded to RT3 and have found that autoreplies are not
working.  I turned up debugging in my log and find the following
messages:

Apr 21 14:51:59 barney RT: <rt-3.0.1-302-1586.2.28123854941344 at xxx.com>
#302/1586 - Scrip 25 AutoreplyOnCreate
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:91)
Apr 21 14:51:59 barney RT: <rt-3.0.1-302-1586.2.28123854941344 at xxx.com>
No recipients found. Not sending.
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:170)

But clearly the address of the person opening the ticket is available,
since the Requestor address is correctly populated in the ticket.  So
I'm guessing the scrip isn't getting the user's email address
correctly...  But I'm no perl-jockey and am way over my head to try to
figure that out...

Ideas?

Thanks,

Jim