[katty at demos.su: [rt-users] rt 3.0 - problem with mailgate]

Merritt Krakowitzer merrittk at sira-sa.co.za
Tue Apr 22 06:49:13 EDT 2003

I think this has to do with you apache setup, are you using the default:

<VirtualHost your.ip.address>
    ServerName your.rt.server.hostname
    DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

    PerlModule Apache::DBI
    PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

    <Location />
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler RT::Mason
    </Location>
</VirtualHost>

If your using apache 2 and you had to hack the apache httpd.conf to get
your index.html files, that it probably why its broken :) Of course i
could be way of base and probably am :)

Cheers
Merritt.