[rt-users] rt3, external auth, httpd.conf

CARRIE COY ccoy at ssww.com
Wed Apr 23 13:05:40 EDT 2003

What is the httpd.conf entry supposed to look like if one is using
external authentication?

The webu ui works fine with the entry below, but mailgate fails with a
"404 Authentication Error".  If I remove the authentication lines,
 mailgate works but then I'm not using external authentication...

How can I exempt the "NoAuth" documents from Apache authentication  ????????

DocumentRoot /usr/local/rt3/share/html
ErrorLog /usr/local/apache/logs/rterror_log
CustomLog /usr/local/apache/logs/rtaccess_log combined
AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
ServerName innuendo.ssww.com
PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlRequire /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
<Location />
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler RT::Mason
 AuthName "Login"