[rt-users] problems with attachments

Ted Serreyn ted at serreyn.com
Sun Apr 27 23:13:03 EDT 2003

Going back thru mailing list and double checking things, I realized that
the rt3 database was still running with isam.  This has been corrected
and my problem seems to have gone away.

Jesse, you may wish to put an item in the readme regarding this as I
went thru it three times and never switched my indexes.

Ted

--
Ted Serreyn
Serreyn Network Services, LLC