[rt-users] Small issue...

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Mon Aug 4 20:01:24 EDT 2003

Lo all,

Just first off... Thanks very much for a brilliant system.  I upgraded to
the latest RT3.0.4 just now, and am very happy to see that the permission
issue has been sorted out to only allow users to work with tickets after
they are owned.  My RT operates 100% exactly as I want it to now :)

I did pick up something else however in the groups....  When you disable a
group in the admin area, you can still work with the disabled group.  The
group can still be assigned permissions in queues, the group is still
visible, and the group still shows up everywhere.  It's more than likely not
serious, but I just thought I'd mention it...

--
me