[rt-users] Work Flows

Stewart James Stewart.James at vu.edu.au
Wed Aug 6 21:30:38 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I meet be a bit off here, but I could have sworn I saw a mention
somewhere of someone (company or person) working on an interface so that
work flow's could be created really easily.

I am sure I am going nuts or maybe really saw it on another list as a
search of the archives did not find me anything.

If anyone else remebers this (or wants to own up to doing it) could you
send me the URL mentioned in the post.

I have a presentation to give on RT in a few days and really would like
to mention this add-on if it actually exists.

Thanks,

Stewart