[rt-users] Change "Stalled" to "Cust-Pending"

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Aug 7 13:45:41 EDT 2003

* Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> [2003-08-07 10:40]:
> While we don't recommend changing the status system, that's just not true.
> A simple grep will show you that asside from the localization framework, the string
> "stalled" shows up four places in all of RT's source code. The results
> of that grep should show you where you would want to alter things to add
> or change a status.

Here's the perl to do it:

perl -pi -e 's/stalled/AwaitingCustomer/' *

That will change EVERY instance of "stalled" to "AwaitingCustomer" in
every file in a given directory.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #7 (Collect all 19)
"I am bigger than anything that can happen to me. All these things, sorrow, misfortune, and suffering, are outside my door. I am in the house, and I have the key." - Charles Fletcher Lummis