[rt-users] Change "Stalled" to "Cust-Pending"

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Aug 7 15:39:36 EDT 2003

* Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> [2003-08-07 11:41]:
> > perl -pi -e 's/stalled/AwaitingCustomer/' *
> >
> > That will change EVERY instance of "stalled" to "AwaitingCustomer" in
> > every file in a given directory.
>
> RT sometimes useses the word "installed" in various places. Be careful
> ;)

Well, yeah, I'd hope that anyone that uses that would do so on a copy,
or in some way keep a backup of the original. :)

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #5 (Collect all 19)
"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. It passes my comprehension how human beings, be they ever so experienced and able, can delight in depriving other human beings of that precious right." - Mohandas K. Ghandi