[rt-users] Can someone send me Statistics3.tgz

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Fri Aug 8 07:18:13 EDT 2003

On Freitag, 8. August 2003, at 11:21 Uhr, Alistair James wrote:

> To run the stats on RH7.2 with rt 3.0.4, I had to upgrade gd to 2.0.15
> (Visit www.boutell.com/gd to get the tar & see the documentation if
> needed.
>
> I now get lots of cool graphs!!!

The latest GD::Graph package available via CPAN requires gd 2.x indeed.
If You cannot upgrade from version 1.8.x, which is part of most
distributions, You need to get hold of older version of GD::Graph and
all it's dependencies.

Like I already mentioned, I need to write some documentation soon.

Regards,
     Harald

--
The Statistics Package for RT 3 is available at
http://www.tzi.de/~hollow/Statistics3.tgz