[rt-users] rt2-to-rt3

Oliver Simon osimon at picturesafe.de
Fri Aug 8 09:29:52 EDT 2003

Hi there,

some time ago I downloaded a script called rt-2-to-rt-3 which should
migrate an existing database rt2 to the new rt3-structure.
All fine, at the end it dropped me some errors complaining it could not
set some mailadresses as watchers ... ? But we don´t care about that
now, the real Problem is, that after the migration ended, I tried to
login with my pass from the rt2 db, not working, even the pass from the
rt3 db did not work .. ?

A <select * from Users where key like "%os%";> in mysql on rt3-db told
me, that my pass was empty, but even an empty pass does not let me login
... ?

Any ideas about that ?

Thanks a lot, ...olli