[rt-users] Out of office loops

Aaron Turner aturner at netscreen.com
Tue Aug 12 11:15:59 EDT 2003

I use procmail myself.  That way I can filter out dupes, spam (via
SpamAssassin), and other emails that I don't want showing up in RT.
Added advantage is that you don't need to worry about merging your
rt-mailgate changes when you upgrade.

--
Aaron Turner  <aturner at netscreen.com>    work: 408-543-4025
Sr. Security Engineer                    fax:  408-543-4078