[rt-users] Including the the original message text in correspondence

Nick Kishfy nkishfy at strategicpoint.com
Tue Aug 12 14:39:39 EDT 2003

Hi all. I have been poking around with the templates for a while and I
can't seem to get the original message from the ticket request to be
included when someone resolves a ticket and sends a comment to the
requester. Has anyone else got this working? Adding a header (which I
guess means just put it in the top of the email and leave two lines)
"RT-Attach-Message: yes" isn't working for me. Neither is adding
{$Transaction->Content()}. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Nick Kishfy