[rt-users] Including the the original message text in correspondence

Binand Sethumadhavan binand at gmx.net
Wed Aug 13 05:56:15 EDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 02:39:39PM -0400, Nick Kishfy wrote:
>    can't  seem  to get the original message from the ticket request to be
>    included  when  someone  resolves  a ticket and sends a comment to the
>    requester.  Has anyone else got this working? Adding a header (which I

Here is my Resolved template:

Subject: Ticket Resolved: {$Ticket->Subject}

According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you have any
further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.

Please do not reply to this message if all you have to say is "Thank you".
That will unncessarily reopen this ticket, even though it is resolved. Reply
only if you think the ticket is not resolved fully or properly.

Your request that caused this ticket to be opened is given below.

Thank you for your co-operation,

{$Ticket->QueueObj->CorrespondAddress()}