[rt-users] Bug reporting?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 14 14:08:55 EDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 11:37:29AM -0400, Mick Szucs wrote:
> How do you file bug reports for this software, anyhow?  The "bug
> reporting" link from Best Practical's website just shows me a list of
> (presumably) open bugs.

The section "BUGS" in the readme tells you what to do.

> Quick summary to see if anyone else has run into this.
>
> I've got a spam message (saved if anyone is interested) that has nothing
> but <<< No Message Collected >>> in the body that was generating this
> error report trying to get through the mailgate:

Can you send us the original spam? (Send it directly to me or gzip it as
an attachment when sending to rt-bugs). Without the test-case, we can't
do much. It sounds like the spam is mal-formed in a way that's causing
the MIME parser to die.

	Jesse