[rt-users] Bogus Autocreated watcher

G. Richard Bellamy rbellamy at pteradigm.com
Fri Aug 15 02:26:39 EDT 2003

I haven't worked with RT since RT1, and I gotta say that this is a major
improvement. Bravo.

When an email is processed from a never-before-seen address, the ticket
that is created includes a watcher whose User comment is "Autocreated
when added as a watcher". This watcher has as it's username and email
address the top- and mid-level domain of the RT site, i.e. my server
runs on support.domain.com, and the watcher is set to Username:
domain.org & Email: domain.org. Thereafter, for that ticket, you see the
following bounced mail: