[rt-users] Setting up Mail notes

JChen at paymentone.com JChen at paymentone.com
Fri Aug 15 04:05:35 EDT 2003

Thanks Jamie!

Your note on apache configuration worked.   Now I can access RT 3 via web and create tickets as root.   But when I created another user and tried to look for ticket #1, the web in a way crashes and in the apache logs it says that user does not have permission to read that ticket.

Anyone know why?

Now that the web is up, should ssl be added?  I am only going have RT3 be used internally in my company (assuming I can convince them to use it).

Just few more configurations to go...

1) Mail - anyone got notes on this? =)
2) Different queues
3) Adding security to the box and turn off telnet access to the box.

  I'm feeling euphoria right now because I'm getting closer to setting up RT3. =)

This support group is awesome!

Jonathan Chen