[rt-users] rtfm & stockanswers - the same?

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Mon Aug 18 16:30:15 EDT 2003

> On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 10:50:41AM -0700, matthew zeier wrote:
> >
> > Before I go installing RT/FM, is it similiar to StockAnswers in that I
can
> > insert canned responses into a ticket?
>
> Among othher things, yes, it has that functionality. There's some
> verbiage on the corporate website at http://www.bestpractical.com

Perhaps I'm not doing it correctly.

On Update.html I see:

Search for RTFM articles matching:
Include RTFM article:  <go>

When I type in "maintenance-template" and click "go", the screen refreshes
with an additional copy of my signature in the message body.

I have a customized version of Update.html in local/html/Ticket/Update.html
but a diff doesn't show anything that's significant.