[rt-users] RT 3.0.4/MySQL Slow

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Tue Aug 19 14:32:55 EDT 2003

I know this has been mentioned before, plenty of times, but I'm looking
for a good way to figure out what my issues are and how to resolve them,
or if this is as good as it gets for now with 3.x.

I've got a very small database (135 tickets or so), and it takes over 20
seconds to perform almost any operation.  The CPU is not pegged, there
isn't a lot of disk access, and the VM does nothing else other than run
RT (it's a Debian VM under GSX server).  Similar VMs on the same host
run just fine, so it's not a VM issue.

Daryl G. Jurbala
Introspect.net Consulting
Tel: +1 215 825 8401