[rt-users] RT 3.0.4/MySQL Slow

Asif Iqbal iqbala at qwestip.net
Thu Aug 21 09:46:43 EDT 2003

Ale

I would be interested to look at the extra indexes as well. Are they posted
somewhere ? I am also considering to switch to my-huge.cnf, one more time -- it crashed once in the
past, as you suggested in an earlier email.

Thanks

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, [iso-8859-2] Ale¹ Su¹nik wrote:

> Which mysql version? Which my.cnf? Did you apply the "extra" indexes?
>
> A.

Asif Iqbal
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8B686E08
There's no place like 127.0.0.1