[rt-users] Help for beginner

Aleš Sušnik alesh at sportina.si
Sat Aug 23 05:39:22 EDT 2003

Robin,

you have a README file in the base dir, which guides you how to install RT
on your system.

Then you have a draft manual for RT located at
http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/docs.html .

Then you have some/alot of useful information located at
http://fsck.com/rtfm .

And when you really really get stuck you have the mailing lists =>
http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/lists.html .

Using your head a bit, won't hurt.

A.