[rt-users] sharing RT3 patches: notify Owner or AdminCcs (or others)

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 26 09:32:55 EDT 2003

Hello rt-users,

We have developped some local code here to tune RT3 for our workflow. I
will share it one-by-one, when I feel it is enough documented.

As always you are strongly encouraged to read the code and make backups
before applying a patch and you do at your own risk.

attached is a patch to enable notification depending on a ticket is owned
or unowned. We use it to notify *only* the Owners with Admin informtaion,
if there is one, but notify all potential Owners (AdminCCs) if the Ticket
is still unowned.

Basic Documentation is inside the patch file.

Dirk.