[rt-users] Space Allocation for the DB.

JChen at paymentone.com JChen at paymentone.com
Sat Aug 30 18:05:59 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I just want to get a general idea as to how much space I should allocate for storing 100 tickets /day * 365 with zero attachments?  Right now, I'm in testing phase for RT 3.0.4 on Rh 9 with Fastcgi and getting positive comments about RT being much better than the current ticketing system.

Lastly, is there a way where I can save all the settings that I've setup for rt3 with all the test tickets deleted and the ticketing system will restart with ticket #1?  I am using Mysql as my DB.

Thanks for any of your input.

Jonathan Chen