[rt-users] non reproducable errors with international characters reapeared in 3.0.7_01

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue Dec 2 10:58:47 EST 2003

Hello,

can anybody confirm my observation, that character conversion from incoming
*mail messages* (not web correspondance) fails "kind of randomly" more
often than it failed in 3.0.6?

This is not reproducible, so I cannot give an example message for this. I
realized a "fork" before the deliver into RT an rebounced a forked message,
which has failed, into RT. But the forked message's transaction did not
have the error.

Regards,
Dirk.
--
Dr. Dirk Pape (Leiter des Rechnerbetriebs und IT-Verantwortlicher)
Fachbereich Mathematik und Informatik der FU Berlin