[rt-users] CLI in RT 3 (or lack thereof).

Joel Peter Anderson joela at umn.edu
Tue Dec 2 15:23:34 EST 2003

We are moving from rt2-->rt3, but I am dragging my feet since I want to
recreate my command line scripts that I've been using in rt2 extensively.
Not being able to port my scripts to rt3 really cripples it for my
purposes.

I'm having a *little* better results with the rt-3.0.7.pl CLI, but cannot
see any way to "view" the contents of the ticket.  All I seem to get is
the header info.

With RT2 I can view/update/assign (and more tickets) with something like a
normal CLI.  Is anyone as frustrated as I am (or having better luck)?

	Thanks!