[rt-users] Comment level custom fields functionality?

Jim Rowan jim.rowan at starcore-dsp.com
Tue Dec 2 16:17:48 EST 2003

YES!

I had a meeting with my users just the other day, this was exactly what
we decided we needed.  They already use the time_worked field to track
their time, but they need to allocate it at the transaction level to
various buckets ("onsite/offsite", "billable/nonbillable").

I had not yet looked at how I might implement such a beast -- but I have
an immediate need and will work with you to do it, if you like.