[rt-users] Display sorting of the "My tickets" page

Nick Bown Nick.Bown at fundshub.com
Wed Dec 3 06:00:03 EST 2003

Hi,

Does anyone have a fix to allow restricted users to sort their "My tickets"
pages? Something to reorganize the page by the subject, request number, etc.
when they click on the heading would be good.

Thanks,

Nick

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or
organisation to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or
copyrighted information. If you have received this message in error, please
reply to the originator and delete it immediately. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should not use, copy, alter, disseminate, print or
disclose the contents of this message.

Information or opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are
those of the author and are not necessarily those of EFSS Ltd. or its
affiliates. EFSS Ltd. accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising
from its use, including damage from viruses.

Note: Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. EFSS Ltd. does not accept
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.