[rt-users] [UPDATE] Corrupted attachments still there (3.0.7_01)

Ondřej Surý sury.ondrej at globe.cz
Wed Dec 3 11:44:54 EST 2003

Mozilla 1.5 is fine in case attachment is sent as
application/octet-stream (I have renamed .pdf to .pdf1).

Internet Explorer cannot be fooled to do so (it detects that content is
pdf and sets mime-type to application/pdf for .pdf1 too), so it cannot
be tested properly on that type of attachment.

I suspect, that problem could be in attached files which have MIME-Type
something else then application/octet-stream.

O.
--
Ondřej Surý - technický ředitel SERVERY.CZ
Globe Internet, s.r.o.       -      http://globe.cz
Tel.: +420 2 35365000        -      info at servery.cz