[rt-users] Has anyone figured out how to install Apache::Test?

MAS rt at mas.ml1.net
Thu Dec 4 05:56:45 EST 2003

--On 04 December 2003 00:31 -0500 Andrew Ruscica <avr at canada.com> wrote:

> I ended up installing Apache::Test manually (that is, from the cpan
> tarball rather than the install command at the cpan prompt), and it
> installed successfully.  However, this still did not satisfy
> Apache::Request, which for me still refuses to build (I get several
> pages of errors during the make portion of the installation).

I had similar problems, but following some advice I found elsewhere I
used the 'force install Apache::Test' command at the cpan prompt and it
not only installed fine, but allowed all the other modules to install too.

So far RT is running without a hitch (besides those caused by running on
perl 5.6.1, that is... :)

mike