[rt-users] Ticket summary page

Max Bowsher maxb at ukf.net
Fri Dec 5 19:08:39 EST 2003

Drew Taylor wrote:
> I've got a new install of 3.0.7 here and am looking to customize it a
> bit. I'd love to be able to have a "Summary" page for a given queue
> which does not require authentication. It would look a little like this:
>
> Queue: Foo

>          -Unresolved (New & open)
>          -Resolved
>          -Stalled
>
> Tickets:
> ID  Name    Status    Last Update
> 1   Test    New       1 hr
> 5   Bar     Open      7 hours
>
> Is there anything like this, and any guesses about how long it would
> take me to work up something like this? I'm a very experienced perl
> programmer (OO included), but very new to RT.

I imagine the following should contain suffient examples to allow what you
need to be constructed quickly, just by piecing together bits of existing
code:

<rt3installroot>/share/html/Elements/MyTickets
<rt3installroot>/share/html/Elements/MyRequests
<rt3installroot>/share/html/Search/Elements/TicketHeader
<rt3installroot>/share/html/Search/Elements/TicketRow
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2003-April/013159.html

Max.