[rt-users] problem with mail-gateway conf.

stefano stefano.razzauti at yogitech.com
Tue Dec 9 09:58:23 EST 2003

Hi.
I'm at the first time RT startup.
I've correctly installed the 3.0.7_01 release.
The web ui goes well, but I'm not able to make work the mail features
and so to open new ticket by mail and so to obtain rt mail feedback.

I set the following alias in /etc/aliases:
rt:"|/home/rt/rt-yogitech/bin/rt-mailgate --queue ITgroup --action
correspond

but when I try to send an e-mail to rt account, after a lot I obtain a
reply that says something like:

"|/home/rt/rt-yogitech/bin/rt-mailgate --queue ITgroup --action correspond
    (reason: Operating system error)
    (expanded from: <rt at localhost>)

what's going wrong?
Someone may help me?