[rt-users] Weird email issue with Outlook

Richie Crews rcrews at intercall.com
Tue Dec 9 10:05:00 EST 2003

I am seeing something weird with email when the user is using a newer
version of outlook. The issue is this...

Instead of RT emails saying From User via RT XXX I am getting this now.

rt at XXXX.com; on behalf of; systems at XXXX.com <mailto:systems at XXXX.com>

This is a weird issue and only occurs on Outlook. Anyone had any experience
with this? The reply to line is fine but the from line just comes in funny.
I've tried turning off user friendly from lines and still no luck.

Richie Crews
Team Lead of Unix Systems and Technologies
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Email: rcrews at intercall.com <mailto:rcrews at intercall.com>
Cell: (706) 773 - 3436
Desk: (706) 634 - 3681
Fax: (706) 634 - 3831

"Providing security for your email needs"
Stop Spam, Support RBL http://www.mail-abuse.org <http://www.mail-abuse.org>