[rt-users] New Element Questions

Brad Pinkston bpinksto at centenary.edu
Tue Dec 9 11:25:24 EST 2003

I was hoping someone could help me with writing a new element.  I am
preparing one that displays all users for the current user's queue that
shows the number of new, open and stalled tickets for each user.  I have
managed to make this work except for limiting it to that user's queue and
the privileged users in that queue.  What limit statements are available
for such a query?  Thanks in advance for the help.

Brad Pinkston
Firewall/Network Administrator
Checkpoint CCSA
Centenary College of LA