[rt-users] problem with mail-gateway conf.

stefano stefano.razzauti at yogitech.com
Tue Dec 9 11:24:58 EST 2003

Hi Jorey,
I've tried to add a symlink in /etc/smrsh pointing to rt-mailgate and
now the error I obtain is:

"|/home/rt/rt-yogitech/bin/rt-mailgate --queue ITgroup --action correspond
    (reason: Service unavailable)
    (expanded from: <rt at localhost>)

553 5.0.0 "|/home/rt/rt-yogitech/bin/rt-mailgate --queue ITgroup --action correspond... Unbalanced '"'
smrsh: "rt-mailgate" not available for sendmail programs (stat failed)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

stefano