[rt-users] RT on Windows

Robert Grasso Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
Tue Dec 9 12:40:36 EST 2003

It's very kind to you to reply to me so quickly, despite your previous
response to Travis Niedens. Thanks for the informations.

Kind regards

  .-.   Robert GRASSO - CEDRAT S.A.
  /v\   10, Chemin de Pre Carre - ZIRST - 38246 MEYLAN Cedex - FRANCE
 // \\  Tel: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 Fax: +33 (0)4 76 90 16 09
/(   )\ mailto:Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
 ^^-^^
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
  that would also stop you from doing clever things. -- Doug Gwyn
---
Support service       : mailto:support at cedrat.com
Commercial service : mailto:cedrat at cedrat.com
Web site                  : http://www.cedrat.com