[rt-users] Queue/Ticket Routing Advice

MikeHamilton at clovisusd.k12.ca.us MikeHamilton at clovisusd.k12.ca.us
Tue Dec 9 13:47:07 EST 2003

I need advice in terms of managing ticket routing in RT. We are using
about 40 queues in our test implementation of RT and I am getting the
production system ready. Here is what I need to happen:
A user at site foo creates a ticket by sending an email to the RT system.
I want the ticket to automatically be routed to the 'foo' queue. What is
the best way to do this? I figured that I could always set up a separate
alias for every queue, but that seems like it might not be necessary. Any
suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!
Mike