[rt-users] RT on Windows

Paula McGraw pmcgraw at aamc.org
Tue Dec 9 22:22:27 EST 2003

What worked for me is to run the installer on high speed access - you
eventually get the individual downloads - burn to CD - transfer to home.
 The installer zip right through if the downloads are available
locally.

>>> "Michael S. Liebman" <m-liebman at northwestern.edu> 12/9/2003
10:03:52 PM >>>
At 12:27 PM 12/9/2003, Autrijus Tang wrote:
>Please use 3.0.7, not 3.0.4.  I wonder where did everybody get the
>3.0.4 link?  The latest installers are always available on:
>
>     http://p4.elixus.org/dist/

Is there a non-installer based version of the Windows port available?
If
not, can you give some pointers on what is needed to get the standard
source tarball working under Windows?

I'm primarily interested in the Windows port for test and development,

which means lots of work at home. Having to download and run additional

versions of Perl, MySQL and Apache is inconvenient over a modem. I'd be

glad to continue your work on the popgate, if I can get RT running on
Windows without the installer.

Michael

Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                 http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"