[rt-users] html only message do not display in RT

jflanders at burrelles.com jflanders at burrelles.com
Tue Dec 9 22:37:29 EST 2003

I went with stiphtml since it won't remove attachments like stripmime
does.
It also sits between sendmail and RT so you don't need to mod RT.  To
use it
change your sendmail alias to something like
"|striphtmlemail.pl|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action
correspond --url
http://localhost/" and its set to go.
Our companies programmer made a few changes to remove a few extra
characters
But it still isn't perfect it can't remove blank lines so messages
have large amounts of blank space before the actual text.

Jarrod Flanders
A+, Network+
Computer Technician
Burrelles Information Services, LLC