[rt-users] Template manual?

Jorey Bump list+rt at joreybump.com
Wed Dec 10 14:36:06 EST 2003

Gary Lawrence Murphy wrote:

> 2) The From: _name_ part in my emails is coming out as the /description/
> of the queue; can I change this to the _name_ of the queue?  Because
> we hope to allow trusted customers into the web interface, I would
> like to use very descriptive descriptions.

I had problems with this also. I would like to see additional Full Name
fields to associate with each Correspondence/Comment Address on the
Admin/Queue/Basics page:

Queue Name: Abuse

Correspondence Full Name: Network Security
Correspondence Address: abuse at example.com

Comment Full Name: Security Staff
Comment Address: abuse-comment at example.com

I think that this would be the most elegant solution.