[rt-users] Re: Auto-opening and notifying tickets.

Chris Murton chris at areti.net
Wed Dec 10 19:06:38 EST 2003

Seph,

> When RT receives it, when a staff member works on it, when it's
> tuesday? I suspect you're missing something, but it's hard to say

Ok, I'll tell you exactly what I want to achieve with RT3;

A random customer sends an email in to RT, and it's for a "Support Queue". The
ticket automatically sends a reply to the sender, and sends a transcript of the message
to all the Support staff. The Support staff can then reply to the message from the browser
and it sends correspondence to the customer and all other support staff.

Does that make sense?

Thanks,
Chris.

---