[rt-users] Re: Auto-opening and notifying tickets.

Jim Rowan jim.rowan at starcore-dsp.com
Thu Dec 11 12:14:01 EST 2003

> Just look at the scripts. You can set it how you want
>
> SAmuel

When I was starting one thing that would have helped me was if I had
understood clearly the following: maybe it will also help you...

ALL of the mail that is sent out is done by these scrips.   If you don't
see a scrip that is going to do it, it won't happen.  You can quite
easily change the way RT "works" by adjusting these scrips, their
conditions, the templates, etc...

If it isn't sending mail to people with the admincc role when tickets
are created, it is because there is no scrip that applies in that
particular circumstance -- or because there are no admincc people
defined.