[rt-users] Creating tickets on behalf of others

asterr asterr at pobox.com
Sun Dec 14 18:45:44 EST 2003

By default, RT will process the Cc: field to add watchers for the ticket
(if you ask it to, in RT_Config.pm).  Turning Cc's into requestors should
be fairly easy if you dig into what RT already does.  However, if you also
want the standard RT behavior of making Cc's watchers of the ticket, you
may run into problems.